What is Shamanic Coaching, and how can it deepen your journey of self awareness, healing and growth?
The shamanic journey is built on:
- The understanding that a person is on an evolutionary journey of discovery and engagement in their world.
- The knowing that the life experiences a person has engaged in can be utilized and increased.
- That the unknown is what a person desires to perceive beyond ordinary reality and then integrate into the known.
- The shamanic work is an engagement with Spirit, their higher self and the unknown.
The job of a Shamanic Coach is to:
- Encourage the inner journey.
- Powerfully facilitate you, leading you to full clarification of an intent or goal.
- Encourages your inner authority and self-responsibility.
- Guides the shamanic undertaking into the unconscious unknowing .
A Shamanic Coach:
- Is a facilitator of shamanic knowledge, ceremonial process, ritual.
- Uses shamanic techniques and tools to foster powerful transformation energetically, emotionally and physically.
- Supports and foster the movement of evolution in co-creation with the person as stated by them and their desired goals.
- Listens deeply and applies their intuitive abilities and skills to see the direction of fastest movement.
- Fosters spiritual development via shamanic practice